The first week of 2011 is nearly in the books and, aside from fish and birds inexplicably dying around the world, the apocalypse doesn’t seem to be near. Should the Gophers win at Columbus on Sunday, then we might be singing a different tune, however.
- Indiana’s Inside the Hall breaks down how the Hoosiers picked on Ralph Sampson III on several occasions when they needed to stop the bleeding.
- Rush The Court looks at what the college basketball landscape would be like had they implement a BCS-like system. The Gophers get very little love in such a system.
- Myron Medcalf’s five surprises/disappointments so far this season.
- Marcus Fuller asks if Nolen and Hoffarber can offset the loss of Devoe Joseph.
- Inside the Hall breaks down Tuesday’s Gopher victory. I think they might be more content with a close loss than we are with a close victory.