Happy winter everybody, from Barn Blurbs. Let’s get straight to the humanity.
- ESPN’s Eamonn Brennan notes that the Gophers have already showed us that they are a “double surprise.” Perhaps you’ll agree.
- Myron Medcalf puts together probably the most down-to-earth takeaways I’ve seen from the Virginia fiasco.
- The Indiana Hoosiers are off to a strong start. Inside The Hall explains why.
- Some Big Ten sleepers (including our own Rodney Williams), courtesy of The Only Colors.
- Want some more salt on the wound? Our friends at TheSabre.com are living it up after taking down the Gophers. Apparently they call themselves the “Hoos.” Cute.
- Yahoo’s Jason King breaks down what we’ve seen recently in the Big Ten. The guy has a thing for Indiana.